Oh Man,

ofbiz.jar file is generated when you run the "ant".
"ant" (the default target) compiles all java files and at the end it creates
the ofbiz.jar file in the OFBIZ_HOME directory.

It will be good if you should spend some time in reading the document
available on
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index.

--
Ashish