Thank you for your response.  I downloaded the trunk, and it's about 40%
larger than the 4.0 current.  Still no ofbiz.jar; I still get the same
error.

I tried adjusting the JAVA_HOME variable, thinking that might be it.

Basic question:  Should there be an ofbiz.jar file in the zip file at this
link:  http://build.hotwaxmedia.com/builds/ofbiz-trunk-current.zip?  There
isn't one.

Thanks again,

Judd