Yes sure....but depending on the type of request I need to automatically
add records to the CustRequestRole....

at creation time i can add the appropriate roles however when i want to
change the allocation i have to go to all the places the request gets
created.....

so isn't is better to add a partyId to the customeRequestType entity?