On Jul 15, 2008, at 10:25 AM, Hans Bakker wrote:

Hi Jacopo,

thank you for your attention but where should i record that a certain
customerrequesttype is handled by which employees?

examples:
customer request type:  "request for quote" => sales department.
customer request type:  "request for support" => support department.
etc....

I was thinking you could use custom code in the service attached using ECA (also custom). Maybe you could create some template requests (one for every type of request) and set for them all the default roles you want to attach; then the service triggered by ECA could copy values from them.

Jacopo

Hans