On Jul 14, 2008, at 9:53 PM, Hans Bakker wrote:

Yes sure....but depending on the type of request I need to automatically
add records to the CustRequestRole....

Yes, and you could use a SECA for this.

at creation time i can add the appropriate roles however when i want to
change the allocation i have to go to all the places the request gets
created.....

Sorry but I don't understand this sentence :-(

Jacopo

so isn't is better to add a partyId to the customeRequestType entity?