there is code already that you can follow the flow.
it save me having to explain what is already used.
you can follow the flow of that code to write you wrapper.

for instance you are trying to deal with a product.
so if you follow the code flow that creates a product in ofbiz
you will have a template on how to do this in your wrapper.

Jacek Wagner sent the following on 9/4/2008 5:41 PM: