I buld an apps that has 15 screen widgets and a number of screen forms and ftls. In the third screen widget in the logic sequence, BirthdayPartyConfirmation I <set field="partyId" from-field="parameters.partyId" to-scope="user"/> see below screen

<screen name="BirthdayPartyConfirmation"> <section>
           <actions>
<set field="titleProperty" value="Birthday Party Confirmation"/> <set field="partyId" from-field="parameters.partyId" to-scope="user"/> </actions>
           <widgets>
<decorator-screen name="main-decorator" location="component://registration/widget/CommonScreens.xml">
                   <decorator-section name="body">
                   </decorator-section>
               </decorator-screen>
           </widgets>
       </section>
   </screen>

The problem is to reset partyId to null at the very end. The only way I was able to do it was by creating the very last screen widget just to reset partyId. I could not do it in java written service and bsh service either.

<screen name="BirthdayPartyCompleted"> <section>
           <actions>
           <widgets>
<decorator-screen name="main-decorator" location="component://registration/widget/CommonScreens.xml">
                   <decorator-section name="body">
                   </decorator-section>
               </decorator-screen>
           </widgets>
       </section>
   </screen>

Adrian Crum wrote:
We're going to need more information. Please provide some code snippets or something.

-Adrian

Jacek Wagner wrote:
All,

What would be the best way to reset variables in ofbiz.

I wrote apps that helps selling LHS services. The key problem I am having is to reset some of the used variables to be sure they do not affect the next sales cycle.

Jacek