I see "New Communication Work Purpose", but that link seems to go to
"New Communication Content"
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/UpdateCommPurposes?communicationEventId=10001

What is the name of the request that should be used instead? I can fix
that and then investigate using that method to add a purpose to my
"Communication Event".

How does CommunicationEventPrpTyp/CommunicationEventPurpose relate to
"Reason Enum Id" on the "Communication Event"?
"Reason Enum Id" initially seemed to be what I thought was going to end
up being (Initial Call, Followup Call).

I also see Start and Finish date/times as not fitting semantically into
the concept of a sales person should be reminded to follow up at this
Date and Time about the current Event. Would it be useful to add
followUpDate to CommunicationEvent for that purpose?

--
Stephen P Rufle
sru...@salmonllc.com