I see "New Communication Work Purpose", but that link seems to go to
"New Communication Content"
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/UpdateCommPurposes?communicationEventId=10001

Thanks for the ArtifactInfo link, but the screen named
UpdateCommPurposes in
/ofbiz/applications/party/widget/partymgr/CommunicationScreens.xml line
457 I see that the target for the button is AddCommContent which seems
wrong. I would create a AddCommPurposes screen if one does not already
exist.