From: Ashish Vijaywargiya <ashish.vijaywarg...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Callback URL is not accepting response string in Google Checkout
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 12:33 PM

Hello Rohit,

Thanks for your reply.
Its good to know that you have done Google Checkout Integration.

Please see my comments inline:

Rohit Sureka wrote:
> Hi Aashish,
>  I have done a google checkout integration with ofbiz. i guess you are
>sandbox for coding and testing. if you are using the sandbox, you do not need
>the ssl on your server. using sandbox you can make calls to https as well as
>http, just make the changes in google checkout setting on google.

Yes I was testing things on Sandbox. I agree from you that on sandbox you can
make calls to https as well as https.
The only problem that we are facing is:

We are unable to process parameters coming from google in the CallBack URL.
Although we are getting control on the request specified in the callback URL
but unable to parse XML string associated with Callback URL.
We are in the process to figure out this issue will update on this when we will
be done from this.
Rohit, were you able to get XML string on the call back URL on the http port ?

> Can you tell me what degree of integration you are trying to achive. i mean
> are you looking at just passing the cart to google, or you are looking for
> complete order/payment processing and tracking.

Please see my comments on the OFBIZ-2521.

>  i have partially achieved the order and payment processing however a lot of
>work needs to be done.

Please let us know the outstanding things that you have planned to implement.
May be we can collaborate to get some good results.

>  If you plan to put your work on ofbiz for everyone's use, then i can share
>my code with you.

I will put all the code in OFBiz.
The reason is that I always consider that the code written by me may have some
big issues and that can be addressed by sharing code with the community.
If you like you can share your code at

>  For the SSL part, i am using apache proxy pass, the SSL is configured in
>apache and google make call to a https URL, which is forwarded by apache to
>ofbiz.

Thanks for the info.