The problem is with the new default theme (Bizzness Time) there is no login link in the header, and the main page of webtools does not (and has not historically) required a login.

Part of the reason for this is for new/demo users: the main page of webtools recommends a username and password to use to try out the apps.

My opinion is that we should add the login link back to the header as it should be, but there seems to be a large group that would rather just change the main page to require login, and not add a login link. I don't know why that is, but I think it's a bit silly, and is another frustrating part of the new theme that has caused so many problems.

-David