From: David E Jones [mailto:d...@me.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:14 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can't login to nightly download

The problem is with the new default theme (Bizzness Time) there is no
login link in the header, and the main page of webtools does not (and
has not historically) required a login.

Part of the reason for this is for new/demo users: the main page of
webtools recommends a username and password to use to try out the apps.

My opinion is that we should add the login link back to the header as
it should be, but there seems to be a large group that would rather
just change the main page to require login, and not add a login link.
I don't know why that is, but I think it's a bit silly, and is another
frustrating part of the new theme that has caused so many problems.

-David