Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Here it is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2582

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
This is a known problem. For now you have to log into another application and then switch to Webtools.
Not sure if a Jira issue has been opened for that though...

Jacques

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
FYI -
I just downloaded and started up the today's nightly download package using the README instructions - and I couldn't login to Webtools. Please see attached. Hate to beat a dead horse - but this stuff should work according to the README file - at a
minimum,
for the nightly download. What gives? IMHO - Better not to have a
nightly download than to provide one that doesn't work as
advertised.
Regards,
Ruth