I am struggling with the overall functional implementation of ofbiz
(including the accounting module) - please see
http://www.nabble.com/functional-training-to24434948.html

Specifically for the accounting module:
 - I have read the ManagerReferenceAccounting.  This document is not very
useful it is more like a data dictionary of the form fields.
 - I have been through the Accounting documentation on the ofbiz wiki.
There are many sections that are marked TODO.
 - I am now going to go through the user manual on opentaps wiki site as
that appears to be more complete.