Is it possible print a whole topic from the wiki in one click?  Some wiki's
(e.g. Apfuse, groovy) provide a download of their whole wiki as a pdf.  This
makes it much easier for offline reading/printing.  You can then read the
pdf as a tutorial (if the wiki is well structured), and use the wiki as an
up-to-date reference.

To print out the ofbiz accounting documentation for offline reading it takes
about 6 clicks per page (right click page, open in new tab.  Click print
icon.  Select print view.  Click print.  Close window).  There are nearly
100 pages for the accounting documentation = 600 clicks!