From: "gracenike" <vidyamoor...@gmail.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:03:39 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: understanding accounting module after payment

Hi Sumit,

    Thank for your reply. Actually I am a beginner to the ofbiz. so please
correct me if i am wrong.
my target is first I want to understand how payment is working after the
checkout is done. I meant i want to see the my payment records in invoice
and payments, billing accounts etc. But my present problem is

1) I connected paypal sandbox, once i done checkout from the shopping cart,
it redirects to paypal, but if i pay the amount, it shows the error message
"you already paid the amount, check the merchant". after i return to
merchant.

2) then in the accounting manger module I am not seeing any invoice records
of my payment details. its only visible in the order process. (please
suggest me any good payment process than paypal for testing purpose)

3)my another problem is from which point i should start my analysis. whether
it starts from order, after that i should do any manual entry to create the
invoice and GL or its the automatic process.

4)can you explain me the behind of the payments , what is happening, where
its creating the invoice, is there any accounting methodology is there to
follow this module?

5) now my main intention is, I want to understand each and every
functionality of accounting payment module. I hope you understand my point.
Please advise me how to proceed this module.

Thanks.