I remember reading something of the sort of "OpenSource Travel Agency" in
the demo material.
However, what exactly are you looking for here:

I assume the modules you mention would be specific functionality for
Property Management, e.g.
* managing room occupation
* managing cleaning and housekeeping
* reservation of rooms/beds
* billing and cash
etc. ?

As I believe OFBiz is looking at regular businesses and knowing the in
Travel things tend to be very different, I doubt there would anything be
lying around ready-for-use except accoutning.

If you are willing to open a "Travel business stream" in a separate project
and as an extension to OFBiz, I would be interested to take part !

Regards

Carsten