Hi Hans,

I realized you've done opentravel system based Ofbiz i tried to download new
Ofbiz version but it does't have Opentravel. Would you tell me whether this
system is still an Open Source, if so is there a way i can get a copy?
Please suggest. Thanks.

Anousak
Email:anou...@gmail.com <email%3aanou...@gmail.com>
Laos