we are almost there with a PMS first version based on ofbiz, we call this product Iguana Inn. but it is already a 3 years effort of 4 programmers, a manager and and. it is all prepared to be offered under apache licensing for the community at a later stage, but before we get there i need to recover commercially from all this development. if you check back one year ago and little longer in jira entries, you will see some posting from vsirkova, we tried to get together with the community but there was no real interest in our efforts at that moment. you are welcome to be part of our efforts and also to get commercially in touch with us.
regards, manuel desdin.