Had a conversation with someone in the office and we came up with two
scenarios ...

a) Based on the document; You have a person that has operations and
administrative permission to the system.  For day-to-day use you would want
them to logon with their operations userlogin (and that more restrictive set
of permissions).  They would only logon with the admin userlogin when they
need to perform administrative functions.

b) Based on your last sentence; you have a B2B application where your
customer is another business but that business has a number of people that
work for them that can place orders for the business.