you have parties and party groups.
You can assigned roles both that all logins share.
Login carry the Security for that login which along with roles
determines access to components in ofbiz.
Only a few should have full admin rights.
also based on the party and or party group, the Myportal is setup for
the most used pages for that party.
a Scenario for a party group would be Acct Dept, Customer support, etc.
under that would be the logins for those.
Party usually only has one login. The security and roles for that login
determine their access and operation they can perform.
You can see the roles in the Data model book Vol 1 page 45 figure 2.6a
Security is like can they Create, UPdate, View, Delete information.

Bob Morley sent the following on 8/7/2009 10:57 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation