Manish,

you can set up several tomcat instances to run next to each other. basically
what you will need to do is configuring separate listen ports for you new
instance.

http://azeditech.com/tomcat/multiple-tomcat-instances.html

Note that I consider this to be purely a Tomcat issue (hence further issues
NOT for this list for discussion but rather (if you want to make people
happy) an update suggestion for existing OFBiz documentation as referenced
earlier on this thread.

Note also, that the typical Tomcat templates in
OFBIZ_HOME/framework/appserver/templates/tomcat6 may not apply in the event
it is the non-default-ports-Tomcat instance that you want to run with OFBiz.
And your application will only be reachable at http://localhost:<new_port>/
specified in the server/config.xml.

In order to test, you may STOP your other Tomcat application and then
startup the OFBiz one (just to see if things work out). However, mid term
you will have to either separate physical hosts if you want to keep runing
with default configs on both ends, or you wil have to change one of the two
Tomcats to run on a different portset.

Note that there is no issue to be expected once the port conflicts for the
local Tomcats have been resolved. The two JVMs will run as isolated
processes in your machine.

Let me know if this resolves your startup issues (I hope so).

Kind regards

Carsten

--

Best