Try replacing the slash with the back slash in the ofbiz.home folder.

Thanks,

Raj

manish wrote:
Hi;

C:\Documents and Settings\subash>catalina run
Using CATALINA_BASE:   E:\apache-tomcat-6.0.18
Using CATALINA_HOME:   E:\apache-tomcat-6.0.18
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: E:\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Java\jre6
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: -Dofbiz/home=E:/ofbiz
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  -Dofbiz.home=E:.ofbiz

With Regards,
Manish.K
www.cevalsoft.com
 Go Green
  Print only when necessary.

should specify the path to where the ofbiz.jar is located.

manish sent the following on 8/12/2009 2:35 AM:
Hi;

What I got a new error:

C:\>catalina run