Hey,

that sounds fairly easy:

   - you need a public IP address on your "localhost", i.e. an IP Address
   where your server can be reached from the internet.

   - you need a DNS entry for onlineshopping.com pointing to your IP address

These two points will be handled by your ISP or your DNS provider.

   - then you need to make sure your ecommerce mount point is root, not
   /ecommerce:

edit {OFBIZ_HOME}/specialpurpose/ecommerce/ofbiz-component.xml at the
<webapp> element; change the mountpoint attribute from the default
"/ecommerce" to "/", i.e. this then looks like:

    <webapp name="ecommerce"
        title="eCommerce"
        server="default-server"
        location="webapp/ecommerce"