Hi Anne:
Thanks. I haven't had time to delve into the code.

Seems to me like this would not be a good thing - taking away a feature in the Catalog Manager (especially something as useful as changing the logo) and replacing it with: 1) hardwiring in a configuration file 2) plus I now find out a reinstall of the seed data is required to change a theme. Does that mean a reinstall of seed data is needed to change the logo?

Am I wrong? Can I still dynamically change the logo using the Catalog Manager or some other OFBiz tool?
Any comments? Anyone else on the list care about stuff like this?

Thanks
Ruth
Anne Jessel wrote:
Was looking at some of the code for header logo settings in trunk a
couple of days ago. Yes, the one defined in the theme is now used
instead, and there's a comment somewhere in the code that the logo
field for the product store is no longer used. I presume the same
applies to the style sheet, but haven't checked.

The code I looked at did appear to have some other mechanism for
overriding the logo defined by the theme. Didn't follow this up, but
it looked like it was associated with the company settings?

Cheers,
Anne.