Themes disabled the default way to customize a component.
like most things in ofbiz there are datafiles to be loaded to intialize
the DB. So at least and understanding of XML and XSD files are necessary.
to make a new theme you can copy any theme into a new folder and modify
the information.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Visual+Themes+-+How+to
have you seen these links?
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Visual+Themes+Gallery

Ruth Hoffman sent the following on 9/5/2009 4:38 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation