Hi Brett,

Do you have an outgoing SMTP server running on your EC2 image?  It looks
like you can't setup the DNS REVERSE PTR records on EC2 which can be a big
problem for sending email.

Many thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Snow - CEng MBCS CITP MBA (Tech Mgmt) (Open) CISSP

Tel: 01453 890660
Mob: 07944 880950
Www: www.snowconsulting.co.uk