Just found an article about the dependency:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Component+and+Component+Set+Dependencies

<http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Component+and+Component+Set+Dependencies>From
the component relationship diagram, it seems I have to include all
components under framework and application in my new application. Is it
correct?

Michael Xu (xudong)
www.wizitsoft.com | Office: (8610) 6267 0615 ext 806 | Mobile: (86) 135 0135
9807 | Fax: (8610) 62670096