That is not how the open source community works. If anyone wants to see this move along, they need to make the desired changes to their local copy, create a patch, and submit it to Jira.

As far as coordination is concerned, there is an "umbrella" Jira issue for this already. Just make new Jira issues sub-tasks of it.

-Adrian

Michael Xu (xudong) wrote:
hi,

Like Bruno mentioned, this topic has been discussed over many times. And it
is time to take some actions. I really think one or more leaders should lead
the process. Otherwise, the discussion might be around for a long long time.

Michael Xu (xudong)
www.wizitsoft.com