Sounds good to me!

Bruno Busco wrote:
Should we try to write a "framework-only" feature proposal page like
the one Scott has writted for "Saved Searches"
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Saved+Searches
collecting all requirements from the mails?

Having the path written could help volunteers to contribute in the
right direction.

-Bruno