Hi Jacopo,

I was originally thinking about putting this stuff in the webtools until
I thought that user account management may be done by a user that is not
a system administrator (e.g. helpdesk level one support).  Webtools
seems to be more system administration type stuff.

What are the pros and cons of using a separate component versus using
webtools for this functionality?

Many thanks,

Chris