I agree with Jacopo. Basically each ofbiz component can define its own admin
stuff (like user management in security). In terms of how to show those
stuff, that should be left to framework users. Maybe some users prefer to
aggregate all admin stuff from different components into webtools or
MyPortals. Maybe some users prefer to put admin stuff in each component.

Just an idea: If webtools is the central place for administration, can we
implement it like MyPortal that webtools can automatically load admin stuff
from different components?

Michael Xu (xudong)
www.wizitsoft.com | Office: (8610) 6267 0615 ext 806 | Mobile: (86) 135 0135
9807 | Fax: (8610) 62670096