/\  www.asciiribbon.org

From: <s...@sh81.com>
Hi David,

Thanks for the reply, I spotted the product discontinue flag now you explained
it and thats a great help.

I had a look round the demo install but could not see an example of a product categorised in both view and purchase - did I miss the right product? Do you mean by this that there are two identical category structures one for viewing only (a way of recording the correct location of the product) and the other is if the product should say active on a website ready for sale. Then if there is a problem with the product then it can be removed from the sale category and its no longer on the website?

If thats the way to disable products then I suppose after a period of time quite a few would end up in view only categories and a method would be needed to find and list out these products? Something like products not discountinued, with stock in view cateogory only - excuse the ramble just thinking aloud.

Many thanks!
Sam