I think that at this point you should read http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz+security

Jacques

From: "Alexander1893" <alexan...@familie-schweizer.net>
Hi Jacques,

thanks a lot for your reply!
Perhaps I didn't understand the concept...

I followed the links - and I added a role. But I don't know where I can
associate permissions with my new role... Perhaps I try again to describe what I'd like to do:
When a person registers in the shop-frontend he gets the role "CUSTOMER".
I want to change the permissons of this role

I haven't found any place where I can see the permissions that are related
to the role "CUSTOMER" (I can see them in the database - but not in the
backend) and I don't know where I can add or remove permissions to / from
that role.

Thanks for any further help!
Alexander

From: "Alexander1893" <alexan...@familie-schweizer.net>
Hi all,

after searching a lot I still haven't found an answer...

I understood the differences between security groups and roles. My
question
is:
Where can I change a role?

Have a look at
https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/viewroles?partyId=admin
Bottom for new own Role

For example: I want to give more permissions to a
CUSTOMER or create my own Role?

and https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/FindSecurityGroup
to give permissions

But I wonder if it really answer your questions since you understood the
differences between them

Jacques

Thanks a lot for any help!

Alexander