Hi Jacques,

I think I still don't get it...

During the registration the following service is called in the
CustomerEvents.xml:

<call-service service-name="createPartyRole" in-map-name="partyRoleContext"
include-user-login="true"/>

What I don't understand:
As far as I can see the new customer has no roles at all at this point.
According to the service-definitions the service can only be called if you
have the permission PARTYMGR_CREATE - so I don't know why this service can
be called successfully...
When I try to call other services I get an security-error, because the
customer does not have the necessary roles / permissons...

In addition: is there any way to call a service not with the logged in user
but with a different one (having more permissions)

Thanx
Alexander