A service to be called needs an UserLogin. You can provide the system UserLogin
which give you all rights during the service call
Look for examples in code (java and xml)

Jacques

From: "Alexander1893" <alexan...@familie-schweizer.net>

Hi Jacques,

I think I still don't get it...

During the registration the following service is called in the
CustomerEvents.xml:

<call-service service-name="createPartyRole" in-map-name="partyRoleContext"
include-user-login="true"/>

What I don't understand:
As far as I can see the new customer has no roles at all at this point.
According to the service-definitions the service can only be called if you
have the permission PARTYMGR_CREATE - so I don't know why this service can
be called successfully...
When I try to call other services I get an security-error, because the
customer does not have the necessary roles / permissons...

In addition: is there any way to call a service not with the logged in user
but with a different one (having more permissions)

Thanx
Alexander

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

I think that at this point you should read http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz+security

Jacques

From: "Alexander1893" <alexan...@familie-schweizer.net>
Hi Jacques,

thanks a lot for your reply!
Perhaps I didn't understand the concept...

I followed the links - and I added a role. But I don't know where I can
associate permissions with my new role... Perhaps I try again to describe what I'd like to do:
When a person registers in the shop-frontend he gets the role
"CUSTOMER".
I want to change the permissons of this role

I haven't found any place where I can see the permissions that are
related
to the role "CUSTOMER" (I can see them in the database - but not in the
backend) and I don't know where I can add or remove permissions to / from
that role.

Thanks for any further help!
Alexander

From: "Alexander1893" <alexan...@familie-schweizer.net>
Hi all,

after searching a lot I still haven't found an answer...

I understood the differences between security groups and roles. My
question
is:
Where can I change a role?

Have a look at
https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/viewroles?partyId=admin
Bottom for new own Role

For example: I want to give more permissions to a
CUSTOMER or create my own Role?

and https://localhost:8443/partymgr/control/FindSecurityGroup
to give permissions

But I wonder if it really answer your questions since you understood the
differences between them

Jacques

Thanks a lot for any help!

Alexander