Hi,

Just trying to get started on OfBiz.  First impression: not much
documentation to go on.

I was able to get the vanilla OfBiz running, but:

1) I can't get to it via a domain name.  I can get to it on the intranet,
via the intranet IP address:
http://<local-ip>:8080/ecommerce<http://%3clocal-ip%3e:8080/ecommerce>
(also
using "localhost" instead of <local-ip>).  I can get to it externally via my
router's WAN IP address:
http://<wan-ip>:8080/ecommerce<http://%3cwan-ip%3e:8080/ecommerce>.
But, I can't get to it via www.mydomain.com.

I made sure there are no firewalls blocking this.  I opened up TCP ports 80,
8080, and the https port on my router.

Can anyone help with this, please?

2) I purchased Ms.Hoffman's catalog book, but it refers to oFBiz 4.  I
downloaded oFBiz 9 (current), and in it, there is no place to change the
logo on a store (whereas it was clearly available in OfBiz 4) (!).  Why
would this be removed?   So I proceeded to overwrite the ofbizLogo.gif with
one of my own, and I can see that it replaced the ofbiz logo, but it is not
showing properly.  Is there some resolution requirements on the logo or any
other image displayed on the web page?

Thanks,
Goran