Vivek,

Thanks for your responses.

I will do the beginner's tutorial, just to see what's underneath the hood of
OFBiz.  But I believe Ms.Hoffman is right on this, I shouldn't have to.

Another little snag:  the Framework diagram PDFs and videos are not
available at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

Could someone make those available somewhere, please?

Thanks,
Goran

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@hotwaxmedia.com