Jacopo,

First of all, thank you very much, it worked! (and I am officially
embarrassed for not thinking to try it, although I did try other variations
of it).

But more importantly, I have to say: *seriously?*  Surely I can't expect my
customers to type that???  The same way that I don't have to type
www.amazon.com:8080/ecommerce/control/main.

In other words, how do I simplify the url so that my customers only have to
type www.mydomain.com?

Thanks very much in advance,
Goran