Jacques

From: "Anil Patel" <anil.pa...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Here is another blog http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10458449-16.html

One interesting issue these Company driven projects are struggling (evedent
from reading these blogs) with is, encourage community
to contribute. In Ofbiz we don't have this issue, Ofbiz is build on the concept of
"Community driven software development"

I feel confident that OfBiz will live longer and grow much more quickly then
usual software open source software dragged by
corporations. Ofbiz service providers can focus on their core activity "Sell
services", and not really wonder around to get
funding to keep project alive and moving.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
HotWax Media Inc
Find us on the web at www.hotwaxmedia.com or Google Keyword "ofbiz"