We have below sites running on OFBiz:

Louie Lighting http://www.louielighting.com/
Golden Charm http://www.goldencharm.co.uk/
Medal & Pendant Store http://www.stchristopherpendants.co.uk/
Chain & Necklace Store http://www.chainsandnecklaces.co.uk/

Thanks,

Raj

Tim Ruppert wrote:
All, as we're doing changes to the home page of OFBiz, I'd like to solicit
people to provide links to:

1. Websites you've created that are running on Apache OFBiz
2. Products you've built that are based on Apache OFBiz
3. Other Media that are talking about OFBiz - probably non-News Related since those are on the home page
- This would be blog posts, Twitter accounts, etc - things we are making happen.

I'll be trying to update these over the next little bit with #1 and #2 going on
the home page - and #3 making it's way into an organized place in Confluence.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--