Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Is there really no one else out there who's using OFBiz and would like to help
push this section of the site forward?

Cheers,
Ruppert

On Mar 19, 2010, at 9:40 AM, Ruth Hoffman wrote:

Hi Tim:
Please add to your list:
OFBiz Learning Resource Center: myOFBiz.com http://www.myofbiz.com
Thanks much!
Ruth

Tim Ruppert wrote:
All, as we're doing changes to the home page of OFBiz, I'd like to solicit
people to provide links to:

1. Websites you've created that are running on Apache OFBiz
2. Products you've built that are based on Apache OFBiz
3. Other Media that are talking about OFBiz - probably non-News Related since
those are on the home page
- This would be blog posts, Twitter accounts, etc - things we are making happen.

I'll be trying to update these over the next little bit with #1 and #2 going on the home page - and #3 making it's way into an organized place in Confluence. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert