tim:
I have one in the user list.
a couple not online used on intranet for things like education and event
planning.
and One is being developed as a game infrastructure.

=========================
BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Tim Ruppert sent the following on 3/23/2010 5:01 PM:
> Is there really no one else out there who's using OFBiz and would like to
> help push this section of the site forward?
>
> Cheers,
> Ruppert
>
> On Mar 19, 2010, at 9:40 AM, Ruth Hoffman wrote:
>
>> Hi Tim:
>> Please add to your list:
>> OFBiz Learning Resource Center: myOFBiz.com http://www.myofbiz.com
>> Thanks much!
>> Ruth
>>
>> Tim Ruppert wrote:
>>> All, as we're doing changes to the home page of OFBiz, I'd like to solicit
>>> people to provide links to:
>>>
>>> 1. Websites you've created that are running on Apache OFBiz
>>> 2. Products you've built that are based on Apache OFBiz