hi Erwan,

I just put the new component in production at our company system.

I called it 'custserv' for customer service and is an extension of the
project manager.

This new component handles everything around the customer request and
when work is required by an employee, can open a related task.

functions currently included: (from the docbook document:
- Customer Request (ticket) with several status values to track progess
- Incoming Email (or telephone call not yet) are stored as a
communicationEvent
- Automatic creation of a customer request from a communication event
- Possibility to add attachments to communication events and customer
requests
- Separate stored communication events related to a customer request
- Incoming email will automatically relate to the customer request again
via a #CR code in the subject line.
- Assignment of a customer request to a project task and in turn to a
person who can register time which can be invoiced automatically
- Satus screen showing open/inprocess and draft customer requests
- Incoming email and customer requests can be handled by separate
employees.
- List all communication events for a customer or a specific request.
- Extensive search function within communication events and customer
requests

With this component, programmers do not need an company email and still
can communicate with the customer.

Regards,
Hans

--