Scott:

First, this mailing list is not about you posting your "beliefs" as regards OFBiz or anything else. This mailing list is suppose to be for the dissemination of facts concerning OFBIz.

Second, What does charging a minimal fee have to do with this discussion?

Third, and most importantly, I am contributing to OFBiz. I just don't have an employer such as HotWax paying my way. That is why I have to charge for these materials. I need to recoup the very real costs of items (such as server hosting) other than my time.

Regards,
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com

Scott Gray wrote:
It's 1am here and I'm not working, I'm contributing to OFBiz and my request had
nothing to do with my employer.

Let's not forget that the material you're advertising isn't free.

I don't have a problem with advertising but this is a discussion forum and I
don't believe that your advertising emails do anything to further the
discussion.  How about saying something useful and then including your one
liner?

Regards
Scott