It's 1am here and I'm not working, I'm contributing to OFBiz and my request had
nothing to do with my employer.

Let's not forget that the material you're advertising isn't free.

I don't have a problem with advertising but this is a discussion forum and I
don't believe that your advertising emails do anything to further the
discussion.  How about saying something useful and then including your one
liner?

Regards
Scott