Thanks for the link Hans that all makes sense now. Locally I didn't have any demo data installed so: http://localhost:8080/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML - just gave me a HTTP 404 so I assumed that it was just because it was "Experimental"! It may be worth modifying the wiki page for "slow learners" like me:

We are currently setting up a document which is located inside the OFBiz system. You can access it in using the demo server <http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML> or when you have OFBiz running locally with the url: http://localhost:8080/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML (you need demo data installed for this link to work).

Many thanks,

Chris