I did not have time to see if this integrates into 9.04.
I am guessing since it was instituted shortly after 9.04 that it would work.
however till someone Or I can test this, I don't want to created a
support night mare by documenting anything.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

BJ Freeman sent the following on 5/17/2010 3:38 PM: