Could this help?
(cut and paste from
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/ofbiz_form_widget_cookbook.txt)

* How to use the same field or value more than once on the form

  Let's say you need to display productId twice on your form, once as
productId and once as the product description.
The form widget will only display each field name="" once.  You can
explicitly set the 'entry-name' attribute (by default the
'entry-name' attribute is equals to the 'name' attribute) to make it
display the same field twice.

<field name="productDescription" entry-name="productId">
   <display-entity entity-name="Product"/>  <!-- defaults to display
description -->
</field>