thanks.
just a note.
./ works on windows was well

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 9/19/2010 5:30 AM:

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Done

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
no Idea on chrome problem
from a human perspective think it would help to highlight, make bold,
make larger font or something to bring focus to
./ant run-install
on the right side.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 9/15/2010 12:09 AM:
Oops, not sure why, it's all broken in Chrome and of course Safari (OK
in FF, IE8 and Opera) any ideas?
I only tried locally (ie file:///D:/workspace/website/download.html) for
now, so maybe it's not a real problem?

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Done,

Ruth I have applied almost all your changes but the h1 tittle and I
have changed and added some minor things
It will take half an hour to be automatically uploaded by the Apache
system

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Maybe more explanations, provided by Ruth, and then everybody will be
happy again for a long time (without kids: in French for "And they
lived happily ever after" we say "ils vécurent heureux et eurent
beaucoup d'enfants" which means "they lived happily and had many
children", the marvellous time of Failry tales...)

Jacques

Scott Gray wrote:
It's already there, underneath the 4.0 download:
You can also get nightly builds from the {link}snapshots{link} page.

Regards
Scott